Audience: PTs, PTAs, PT/PTA Students
For those taking this for CEUs, you will have to take and pass the quiz (80%) to get your certificate.
Certification through ProCert pending
Free to all Pain Masterminds Network Subscribers. Just add to your cart and it will be discounted 100%. Save $20 per webinar if you are a student and $10 per webinar if you are a clinician.
Sign up for a subscription to the Pain Masterminds Network and save! You will get access to past and future webinar classes as long as your subscription remains active.
0:00 - 0:45
- Two Problems: Pain and Lack of Physical Activity
- Sleeping Giants: How physical therapists are positioned to help with both
- The Exercise Paradox: How physical stress can be a double-edged sword for the patient
- Overcoming Challenges: Optimizing exercise prescription for patients in pain
- Contextual Architecture: Helping patients develop long-term active lifestyles
10-20 minute post-course quiz
By the end of this online course the participant will be able to:
1. Accurately define at least two similarities between mismanaged pain and sedentary behavior
2. Correctly demonstrate two examples of ways a physical therapist can impact both mismanaged pain and sedentary behavior through exercise prescription
3. Given a patient's activity history, integrate evidence, patient preference, and knowledge of the recovery progress in design of an exercise program
About the instructor